The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the Provisional chemistry specimen for 2018/2019 may/June examination.
PROVISIONAL CHEMISTRY SPECIMEN FOR WASSCE 2018
In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate
1. one burette of 50cm3 capacity
2. one pipette, either 20cm3 or 25cm3. All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease
3. The usual apparatus for Titration
4. the usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including th following with all reagents appropriately labelled.
5. glass rod
6. filtration apparatus
8. two boiling tubes
9. four test tubes
10. wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
11. mathematical table/calculator..
Each candidate should be supplied with the following, Where ‘n’ is the candidate’s serial number.
1. 150cm3 of ethanedioic acid (H2C204) solution in a corked flask or bottled labelled ‘An’. These should all be the same containing 4.50g of H2C204 per dm3 of solution.
2. 150cm3 of potassium
tetraoxomanganate (VII) solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn’. These should all be the same containing 3.16g of KlVinO4 per dm3 of solution.
3. One spatula of a uniform mixture of NaCl and ZnC03 in a specimen bottle labelled ‘Cn’. The comp of the mixture should be in th 1:1 by mass.
(7a) Citizenship education is education that provides the background knowledge necessary to create an ongoing stream of new citizens participating and engaging with the creationREAD MORE
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Sunday advised people in possession of its certificates to guard them well, saying it will not re-issue onREAD MORE
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) part-time NCE programme during the 2018/2019READ MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…