Applications are invited for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Pre-Degree, Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities, Diploma, Professional Certificates Programmes for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates seeking admission into Pre-Degree programme should possess the following:
• A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
1. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
2. West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
• Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities
Candidates seeking admission into remedial programme for science, social science, arts and management must have the following:
• At least a pass at credit level in three relevant subjects.
• To be considered for admission in to Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Bachelor Degree programme, the post remedial candidate is expected to sit for and pass the West African Senior Secondary School and JAMB examinations.
Diploma and Professional Certificate Programmes
Diploma Programmes include the following:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Communication Studies
3. Diploma in Business Administration
4. Diploma in Security Studies
5. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
7. Diploma in Public Administration
8. Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
9. Diploma in Computer Studies
10. Diploma in Horticulture
11. Diploma in Biotechnology
12. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
13. Diploma in Environmental Science
• Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
• Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the requirements can proceed immediately to the University Campus with his/her JAMB RESULT and O’ Level For Registration / Documentation.
For Admission call:
Tel: +234 (0) 701-3867-916
Tel: +234 (0) 813-4857-055
Tel: +234 (0) 818-2705-730
(7a) Citizenship education is education that provides the background knowledge necessary to create an ongoing stream of new citizens participating and engaging with the creationREAD MORE
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Sunday advised people in possession of its certificates to guard them well, saying it will not re-issue onREAD MORE
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) part-time NCE programme during the 2018/2019READ MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…