UNIPORT CENMART PGD medical education admission form…University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) PGD medical education admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See how to apply for UNIPORT CENMART PGD medical education admission form below.
This is to inform the public that, Sale of University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT CENMART PGD medical education admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has successfully uploaded online.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Centre for Medical Research and Training (CENMART) PGD Medical Education programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for UNIPORT CENMART PGD Medical Education Admission form.
- Pay the sum of #20,000(Twenty thousand naira only) in U&C Microfinance Bank (Account Number 015284480)
- Download the following forms from here.
- Application Form
- Referee Forms and
- Transcript Label Form.
- Submit completed Forms as in (2) above to CENMERT Office attaching the following documents:
- West African Examination Council Certificate(WAEC) and/or General Certificate of Education(GCE), O’ Level Certificates.
- First Degree Certificate(s)
- National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Discharge Certificate or due Exemption Certificate
- Teller for Payment of Application Fee
- Apply for, follow up and cause Transcript to be sent to CENMERT WITH THE TRANSCRIPT LABEL through the CENMERT Administrator.
- Await receipt of Offer of Admission after admission processes which may include interview.
- If you are admitted, pay Acceptance Fee of #10,000(Ten thousand naira only) in U& C Microfinance Bank (account number 015284480)
- Collect Admission Letter from CENMERT Office on Submission of teller for payment of Acceptance Fees.
- Register and Collect Registration Pack after payment of School fees.
For further enquiries, please call: 08092085222, 09061640503, 08037752394 or email: email@example.com.