The Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in the United States or the United Kingdom in the areas of international relations or industrial relations (including the international or industrial relations aspects of law, history, politics and economics). Recently four scholarships of $10,500 each have been awarded annually, but the number and the amount is subject to change.
Application Deadline: February 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master’s and Doctoral
Value Of Scholarships: $8,500 to $10,500
Number Of Awards: 4
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be a graduate (holder of a degree) of a Canadian university when the tenure of the program begins.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: A complete paper application consists of the following:
- The completed and signed application form (including attached sheets A and B as described on that form).
- Note: A printed copy with original signature (in ink) is required.
- Three letters of reference
- Official, up-to-date transcripts from for all post-secondary studies
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information