Federal Poly Nekede HND Supplementary Admission Form 2019/2020Posted by GuruBoi about 4 months ago
We are using this meduim to inform all interested and qualified applicants that applications are invited for Supplementary Admission into the HND Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please note that the sales of the supplementary form commenced from 3rd October, 2019.
Prospective National Diploma (ND) Mechatronics Engineering Graduants who
made 2.50 CGPA and above and who have completed their one (1) year IT
programme as well as, those with (CGPA) of 2.49 and have completed two
(2) years of IT Programme are advised to apply for HND into the
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma [HND] Programmes are as follows:
1. Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programmes from recognized/accredited Polytechnic/Monothenic
2. Five Credits Passes in relevant Subjects including English and
Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years Post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
4. For more details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses
above. Candidates should visit the polytechnic website via www.fpno.edu.ng.
NOTE: Any False data provided during online registration leads to automatic disqualification if eventually discovered.
1. All candidates MUST first go to the school portal www.fpno.edu.ng and click on the Application link on the homepage under students.
2. Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy
out the invoice number [you can do this on your mobile phone]
3. Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of N7,500 Naira on Remita platform. Account Number: 0140468461017, Using your invoice number you can also choose to make payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARDS. If you choose the CARD option you will be asked to fill in card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
4. Return to the School Portal www.fpno.edu.ng and complete your
application process, submit your
Share this post with your friends on