Lagos State Model Colleges Screening Result Checker 2019/2020Posted by GuruBoi about 4 months ago
Lagos State Model Colleges & Upgraded Junior Secondary School
Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper Pencil Test (PPT) Screening Test
Examination Result is Out for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to inform all Parents, Students and Guardians who participated in the Lagos Model Colleges CBT exam Screening Test which was held from July 15th – 19th that the results for 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest Update: The Result of the 2019 Lagos State Model Colleges Paper Pencil Test (PPT) examination which was held on July 20 in 43 designated centres has been released.
Steps to Check Lagos Model Colleges Screening Test Result 2019/2020 | CBT & PPT
Prospective candidates who sat for the Computer Based Test (CBT) are hereby informed to check their registered
e-mail boxes or telephone number of their parents or guardians to view
Prospective candidates who opted for Paper Pencil Test (PPT) should follow the outline guidelines to check their result on the Lagos State Examinations Board portal .
- Kindly logon to the Lagos State Examinations Board portal via results.lagos-exams.com/.
- Select Examination i.e Screening
- Input Candidates Examination Number and Surname on the boxes provided
- Finally, Click on the Check Result Button to access your wards screening test scores.
- Admission of candidates would be determined by the Basic Education Services Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Education after determining the cut-off marks.
- The Lagos State Model Colleges and Upgraded Junior Secondary Schools Entrance Examination for 2019 /2020 academic session was written by more than 11, 897 pupils for the PPT test for admission into the state’s 16 model colleges and upgraded Junior Secondary School I.
- The examination was open to both public and private schools’ primary six
pupils who must have attained the age of 10 by June 2019.
Admission List / Status? Contact Basic Examination Services
Department of the Lagos state ministry of education.
Congratulations to all Students!!!
Share this post with your friends on