Wesley University Ondo Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Application Guidelines and Procedures for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into various undergraduate degree programmes of the Wesley University, Ondo for the 2019/2020 academic session.
1. UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. Hospitality Management & Tourism
- B.Sc. Fisheries Management & Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Estate Management
- B.Sc. Urban & Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official passmark of 140 and above.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking change of institution.
ADMISSION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must have Five O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects (Including Mathematics and English) from SSCE/NABTEB/NECO/GCE in not more than two sittings;
- A/Level, National Diploma, NCE and Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma for different mode of admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
ADMISSION SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
- 2019 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.