Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Merit / First (1st) Batch List of Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session Uploaded Online | How to Check BUK Admission List 2019/2020.
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has
released the admission list that contains the names of
candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate
programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Post UTME Screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Steps to Check BUK Admission List 2019/2020
Currently, all Prospective BUK candidates can access their admission status online only via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal<. Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Kindly log on to BUK Admission portal via mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Enter Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to
check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to
either accept or reject the offer and proceed to print the JAMB Admission Letter.