Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) In Affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME / Direct Entry (MOCPED – UI Degree) Admission Form, Courses, Admission Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission Into Full-time Bachelors Degree Programmes of the Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) In Affiliation with the University of Ibadan (UI) via Post-UTME and Direct Entry for 2019/2020 academic session.
NOTE: Applicants must have sat for the 2019 UTME and scored 200
and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry are also to complete
the online registration form.
- Applicants must have obtained JAMB UTME and chosen the university programme as their first choice during UTME
- Applicants who recently changed to the university as the first choice institution are qualified to obtain the form.
who are yet to change to the university but are willing to do that
immediately can do so and obtain the post UTME form after.
- Applicants must have written 4 relevant subjects to their proposed courses in UTME and scored a cut off mark of 200 or above.
- Candidates must have equally obtained 5 relevant SSCE subjects in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE in not more than two sittings
- Direct Entry applicants must be holders of NCE who had also obtained JAMB DE form and chosen the university as a preference.
* B.A. (Ed) English
* B.A. (Ed) Christian Religious Studies
* B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
* B.A. (Ed) French
* B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
* B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
* B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
* B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
* B.Ed Social Studies Education
* B.Ed Human Kinetics
* B.Ed Health Education
* B.Ed Educational Management
* B.Ed Guidance and Counseling
(A) UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME) CANDIDATES
Candidates seeking admission into the 4–year degree Programmes in Education, are expected to satisfy the normal entry requirements for admission into the University. Such candidates must possess five O’Level credits at a sitting or six O’Level credits at two sittings in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
In addition to the basic entry requirement, candidates are also required to obtain a credit pass in Literature in English in NECO or WAEC SSCE or GCE O’ Level for B.A.(Ed) English.
(B) DIRECT ENTRY: (3 YEARS)
Direct entry candidates are expected to satisfy the following criteria:
(a) In addition to O’Level requirements of 5 credits at a sitting or 6 credits at two sittings
(b) NCE holders must possess a minimum of two passes at credit or merit level and merit in Education, as well as relevant subject combination.
(c) Candidates must have obtained the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Method of Application
To commence the on-line screening, each eligible candidate will pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for Screening Fee and Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) for Screening Administrative charges via this website: www.mocped.edu.ng/aims/apply/ui and follow the instructions to fill the application form. The print out of the completed form and photocopy of credentials should be submitted to:
THE DIRECTORATE OF DEGREE PROGRAMMES, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, MOCPED, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State.
The Closing date for the purchase and submission of admission forms and date of screening will be communicated to all applicants in due course.
For More Information Please Call: 08034122272, 07064798987