Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Merit List of UTME Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session | How to Check and Confirm RSU Admission Status for 2019/2020 Session.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State
University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise that the names of candidates offered provisional admission has been released and uploaded online.
RSUST admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available online.
Steps to Check RSUST Admission List 2019/2020
- Kindly log on to RSU Admission status checking portal via ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
- Click on “Admissions”
- Select the session “2019/2020″
- Select the List “Main List 2019/2020″
- Enter your Surname or JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Go”
NOTE: Candidates are accordingly advised to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards to print their admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal and Print JAMB Admission Letter.
All admitted Students are to proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and registration guidelines.
Congratulations to all admitted students!!!