Federal College of Education, Technical (FCET) Umunze Degree [UTME / Direct Entry] First [1st] Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET,
Umunze, Anambra State has released the Degree [UTME and Direct Entry]
admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra Degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Steps to Check FCET Umunze Degree [UTME/DE] Admission List 2019/2020
under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into
the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Click Here to Download FCET Umunze Degree [UTME] Admission List 2019/2020 in PDF [1st Batch]
- Click Here to Download FCET Umunze Degree [DIRECT ENTRY] Admission List 2019/2020 in PDF [1st Batch]
- Kindly Log on to FCET Admission Status Checking Portal via 126.96.36.199/FCETumunze/Modules/Admission/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Select Programme
- Select Session
- Enter your REG Number
- Click on the SUBMIT Button to access your result.
Candidates whose names appeared on the list and flagged Approved should visit any cyber café and CBT Centers and login into their JAMB account on the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng and click on the 2019 CAPS to accept the admission by clicking the Accept button
Thereafter print the JAMB admission letter, then proceed with the Payment of Acceptance Fee and Registration Exercise immediately!!!
The Candidates are hereby invited to the College with the following documents for processing of the admission:
- Original/Photocopies of all acclaimed certificate
- Online O’Level result Printout/Certificate
- JAMB result slip
- Local Government Identification letter
- 4 recent passport photographs
- Baptismal card or Birth Certificate
Candidates should also ensure that they have uploaded their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB.
NOTE: All others that scored up to 30% in the UNIZIK Post
UTME are qualified to seek admission into our College. Ensure you chose
our College as your first institution of choice and have successfully
uploaded your O’level result(s)