which textbook am I going to use for 2019 Jamb English and how do I get them? This is the question of so many Jamb utme candidates. This question gets hotter every day because the Jamb Use of English is a compulsory subject in Jamb UTME Examination.
Now, for how to get the recommended English text books by Jamb and other useful materials you should use to prepare for Jamb 2019, they are all in bookshops and Jamb tutorial centresaround you. Take a look at the books I recommend for Jamb use of English so as to pass very well. They are very easy to understand.
Note: You don’t need to get all the books. Two or three (even just one of them) might just be okay for you. However, you are free to get more if you like.
In addition, if you feel that your current English textbook is okay, feel free to use it. What matters is that your book covers the Jamb syllabus.
Books You Should Read For Jamb 2019 Use Of English
- The new testament of the Use of English by Joseph Omofomah (AKA Son of Man).
- Dandy English
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Banjo, A. Ayodele, S. and Ndahi, K. S. (1997). Exam Focus: English for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman.
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited.
- Comprehensive English.
(7a) Citizenship education is education that provides the background knowledge necessary to create an ongoing stream of new citizens participating and engaging with the creationREAD MORE
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Sunday advised people in possession of its certificates to guard them well, saying it will not re-issue onREAD MORE
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) part-time NCE programme during the 2018/2019READ MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…