World Bank Africa Centre Of Excellence In Oilfield Chemicals Research (ACE-CEFOR), University Of Port Harcourt (UniPort) Ph.D Programme In Petroleum Studies And Related Disciplines admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The World Bank Africa Centre of Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals Research (ACE-CEFOR), University of Port Harcourt (UniPort) was established in 2013 to support quality postgraduate training and manpower development in Africa.
The ACE-CEFOR offers international graduate programmes for sustainable development in the petroleum industry and is well-positioned to deliver high-quality professional services to the oil and gas sector through capacity building/cutting-edge research for addressing regional development challenges.
In line with the World Bank’s mandate for establishing the African Centre of Excellence in Uniport about 70 students from Nigeria and other African countries are currently embarking on their Ph.D programme. (fully sponsored by the World Bank)
Ph.D PROGRAMME IN PETROLEUM STUDIES AND RELATED DISCIPLINES
The objective of the programme is to commit intelligent and talented young men and women within the African region to solve the diverse problems in the oil and gas, and allied industries.
The doctoral degree programmes are offered in the following areas:
- (+)PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- (+)ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- (+)CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- (+)OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- (+) PETROLEUM/ENERGY ECONOMICS
- (+) MICROBIOLOGY
- (+) GEOSCIENCES (EMPHASIZING PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES
- (+) OILFIELD CHEMISTRY
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE Ph.D PROGRAMME?
1. Candidates with the Relevant M.Sc degree of the University of Port Harcourt with a CGPA of 4.0 and above, and a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in their first degree or its equivalent degree from an accredited institution.
2. Candidates must also possess the minimum entry requirements with, at least, a credit pass in Mathematics and English Language in their O’Level certificates.
1. Applicants should visit our website www.aceuniport.org to fill the Application Form or collect form in person from the ACE-CEFOR Office Complex, Opposite Choba Police Station, East-West Road, UniPort.
2. Completed Application Form plus supporting documents with Bank draft or evidence of e-payment enclosed should be submitted in person or mail to;
The Centre Leader, ACE-CEFOR Office, Opposite Choba Police Station, East-West Road, UniPort or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before;
Friday, 9th November 2018.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Minimum of twenty-four (24) and Maximum of forty-eight (48) Calendar months of intensive modular taught courses and industry-relevant research project.
A non-refundable application fee of twenty thousand naira (₦20,000.00) or one hundred US dollars (US $100) in certified bank draft or online transfer payable to: CPRT UniPort 2, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Account Number 2031958677.
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE:
Any Change will be Communicated via Email
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed/present research proposal
List of admitted candidates will be uploaded on our Website: www.aceuniport.org
WHY ACE-CEFOR UNIPORT?
A Unique & Totally Industry & Research Driven Programme
The Environment in the Centre is well conducive for Learning & Research
Modern Learning Facilities
Students have access to audio visual aids, research journals, e-learning and unlimited internet facilities.
— All Students have access to EBSCO and Science Direct Journals.
Bag a Ph.D in Record Time
Our Students Graduate in a Record time of 24 Calendar months
COURSES & TEACHING FACULTY
The Teaching Faculty of World Bank ACE-CEFOR Uniport Consists of:
– Lecturers from Uniport
– Other Universities within and outside Nigeria
– Lecturers from Professional Institutions abroad
– Experts from the Industry.
SPONSORSHIP & GRANTS
Sponsorship is highly competitive,apart from the fact that the programme is funded by the World Bank, candidates are also encouraged to seek for other funding sources.
For enquiries, Call the Admin: +234(0)8037100051, +234(0)8120336477 or E-mail: email@example.com.
APPLY NOW BEFORE THE FRIDAY 9TH NOVEMBER, 2019 DEADLINE
- List Of Courses You can Study Without Economics
- Waec 2018/2019 Government Obj/Theory/Essay Questions & Answers
- See List of polytechnics that accept lower credit for HND
- New Novel: The Devil Wears Okrika[Chapter 2]
- FCE, Abeokuta 2016-17 [CEDEP] Admission List [1st & Suppl.] Out
- How to Gain Admission into Medicine and Surgery in UNICAL: Requirement and Procedure
- FUDutsin-Ma Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms – 2018/2019
- FCE Abeokuta [CEDEP] Resumption & Registration Notice 2018/2019
- WAEC 2018 Chemistry Practical Answers: 2018 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions & Answers
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session
Universities23 hours ago
Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Universities22 hours ago
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Toxicology Test Schedule for 2018/2019 New Students
Polytechnics22 hours ago
Kogi Poly School Fees Payment & Registration Notice to Freshmen 2018/19
Celebrity Gist21 hours ago
‘Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I Would Rather Date An Ugly Man’ – Ghanaian Actress
Polytechnics8 hours ago
Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB, ND, HND & Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Admission List22 hours ago
Kogi Poly HND and Pre-ND Admission List 2018/2019
Polytechnics22 hours ago
Kogi State Poly Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Session
Jamb21 hours ago
Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students
Universities21 hours ago
Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University
Universities8 hours ago
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session