Applications are invited from suitably interested and qualified students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 but wish to change their department/course to apply for the 2018/2019 academic session
change of course form.
UNN Change of Course Guidelines.
1. Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
3. The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
5. For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
6. No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the
UNN Change of Course Application Method.
1. Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee.
Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
3. To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
4. Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the
Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Online registration commences on Monday 16th July, 2018 and ends on 31st August, 2018.
This is to inform all the students of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the Senate has approved the Academic Calendar for the firstREAD MORE
(7a) Citizenship education is education that provides the background knowledge necessary to create an ongoing stream of new citizens participating and engaging with the creationREAD MORE
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Sunday advised people in possession of its certificates to guard them well, saying it will not re-issue onREAD MORE
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…