University of Uyo, UNIUYO Part-time Degree admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. UNIUYO Part-Time Form is now obtainable online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part-time Undergraduate Programmes of
the University of Uyo, for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIUYO Part-Time Undergraduate Programmes.
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
b. B. Agric in Crops Science
c. B. Agric in Soil Science
d. B. Forestry in Forestry and Wildlife
e. B.Fisheries in Fisheries and
f. B.Sc. in Home Economics
2. FACULTY OF ARTS:
a. B. A Comm. Arts
b. B.A English
c. B.A His.& Int. Studies
d. B.A Philosophy
3. FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION:
a. B. Sc. Accounting
b. B.Sc. Business Management
c. B. Sc. Banking & Finance
d. B.Sc. Marketing
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. B.A. (Ed) English
b. B.Ed. Social Studies
c. B.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
d. B.Sc. (Ed) Political Science
e. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physical & Health
f. B.Sc. (Physical Education)
g. B.Ed. Pre-Primary and Primary
h. Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
i. B.Sc. (Ed.) in Business Education
(Accounting and Office Management)
j. B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
k. B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics
l. B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
m. B.Sc. (Ed.) Electrical and Electronics Technology
n. B.Sc. (Ed.) Auto and Metal
o. B.Sc. (Ed.) Woodwork and Building Technology)
p. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Education
5. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
a. Dept, of Economics
b. Dept, of Political Science/Public
B.Sc. Political Science/Public
c. Dept, of Sociology & Anthropology
B.Sc. Sociology & Anthropology
6. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
a. B.Sc. Animal and Environmental
Biology Dept, of Animal and
UNIUYO Part-Time Admission Requirements & Information.
1. Candidates should possess (WASC/NECO/GCE) or their equivalent with credit passes in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings, including English
Language and other specific
Departmental and Faculty requirements as specified in the JAMB brochure.
2. Candidates are expected to score a minimum of 180 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. All candidates applying for admission into any of the Undergraduate Programmes must possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for subject of choice.
4. Candidates are expected to undergo the University of Uyo qualification screening exercise.
5. Undergraduate programmes run for five (5) years for UTME candidates and four (4) years for Direct Entry candidates, except in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension which runs for six (6) years for UTME and five (5) years for Direct Entry
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
1. For Direct Entry admission, candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A/Level papers, (NCE) National Certificate
in Education, National Diploma or
equivalent University Diploma (at
acceptable levels) in related areas plus (WASC/NECO/GCE) or their equivalent at not more than two sittings, with credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language, and other specific
2. Candidates must attach the photocopies of their UTME Direct Entry SLIPS for 2018/2019.
3. Candidates are expected to undergo the University of Uyo qualification screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Part-Time Admission.
The portal will be open from Monday, August 20, 2018 for registration.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N7,500.00 (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction.
1. Visit uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or
uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
3. Select e-Form(s) option
4. Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree
(Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
5. Enter your phone number. Name and E-mail
6. Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
7. Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
8. After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
9. Note your Login credentials generated
10. Login and complete your registration
Closing date for registration is Eight (8) weeks from the date of the Advertisement.