Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Undergraduate Degree Programmes for 2018/2019 Session.
Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of
Maiduguri for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized
institution for Direct Entry that there will be online screening for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri
website: www.unimaidonline.net and
register for the online screening exercise.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
The portal will close for the registration at 12.00 midnight on 16TH JULY, 2018.
1. Click-UTME/DE Screening icon
2. Click –Register New UTME/DE
3. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening account.
1. First Name
4. Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
5. E-mail Address (Username)
6. Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the
password you use.
4. Click Register
5. Click (Click to proceed),You have two options to make your Payment
6. Payment Options:
1. Click pay to proceed icon (fill the
Remita form and choose Remita
Pay for payment type, make sure
you copy the reference number)
2. Print invoice (RRR invoice)
3. Go to any of the following banks (ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, KETSTONE, SKYE, STERLING, STANBIC IBTC, WEMA and ZENITH) with your RRR invoice and make your payment
2. ATM Payment Option
1. Click pay to proceed icon
2. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
3. Enter your Phone No. (that you
4. Upon Confirmation, click proceed
5. On unified payment-Enter card
details and click OK
6. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
7. Enter the OTP number received and click submit
7. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address) and password
8. Click-click to proceed
10. Continue with your registration
11. Click-submit when completed
2. Click-submit again to confirm completion
3. Upon successful completion, the
message “Application submitted
successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.