University of Benin, UNIBEN part-time and full-time diploma/certificate programmes
admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session are now on sale. You can now purchase UNIBEN Diploma Form online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Diploma
Programmes of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2018/2019 Session.
Programmes and Requirements.
1. Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
2. Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
3. Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
4. Diploma in Maritime Studies,
Information and Communication
5. Certificate Course In Early Child Health/Development
The General University Admission
Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty
Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University websites: uniben.edu
To qualify for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Diploma Admission.
All applications should be done between 31st July, 2018 and 30th September, 2018 midnight.
The procedure for the 2018/2019
application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal.
3. Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
4. On the myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
5. Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
6. To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
7. It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
8. Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link.
After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
9. Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding
Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
10. However you must copy your
application number and reference
number because you will require it to resume your application.
11. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT
ONLY. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE
TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
12. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
CLOSING DATE: Application website closes by 30th September, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 30th September, 2018).
NOTE: Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
This is to inform all the students of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the Senate has approved the Academic Calendar for the firstREAD MORE
(7a) Citizenship education is education that provides the background knowledge necessary to create an ongoing stream of new citizens participating and engaging with the creationREAD MORE
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Sunday advised people in possession of its certificates to guard them well, saying it will not re-issue onREAD MORE
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…