« NECO Launches New Portal for SSCE, BECE and NCEE Registration | UNN Change of Course/Department Form & Guidelines – 2018/2019 »
The National Examination Council, NECO has announced the release of the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
results are available on the Council website for all candidates to check.
Following the launch of the new NECO Results system we have updated the information on how to check the results below;
Candidates who sat for the NECO November/December GCE Examination can now follow the outline procedures to check their results online.
NECO GCE (Nov/Dec) Registration Form | SSCE External.
NOTE: Before you can check any of the National Examination Council, NECO Result you are required to purchase a token which will serve as a scratch card in the checking process. We have published a detailed guidelines on how to do that here.
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO
examination results. Once results are released, it will be made
available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
To check your Exam Results follow the steps below;
1. Kindly visit the NECO result checking portal via result.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Select your exam year. i.e. 2019
3. Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Click on ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be printed out like so;
Goodluck to all students.