Hello guys, I am happy to tell you all that I now have a working HTTP Injector settings to make use of MTN mPulse data on all apps. I have personally tested this config file before posting.
I’ve received countless mails and complaints regarding my previous MTN mPulse HTTP Injector settings. Worry no more as I have a new and working settings to power all apps with MTN mPulse data.
Make sure you follow my settings carefully. If your phone is rooted, this config won’t work for you (I made it so for security reasons).
Let’s get down to the settings real quick, and I guarantee you 100% that this new config will work for you without issues.
New HTTP Injector Settings For MTN NG mPulse Data
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
> After that, download any of the config file below. It doesn’t work for rooted Android phone. Config is valid until (17-Oct-2018). We’ll keep updating this post with new config files
- Config 1 – download here
- Config 2 – download here
- Config 3 – download here
- Config 4 – download here
- Config 5 – download here
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
> Download HTTP Injector vpn and the MTN mPulse New Config from the link above
> After installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
> Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
> Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
> Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
Make sure you tick the two boxes as shown below.
How To Use This Cheat On PC
If your Android phone is rooted, then download TetherNet VPN here. After installing the app, grant it root access.
- Now, share hotspot from your phone to your PC.
- Connect your VPN app
- Open TetherNet app and tap on VPN because we are using a VPN connection
- Tap on Hotspot because we are sharing the connection via Hotspot
- Finally, tap on Start Connection
- You’ll get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot“
- Now, start browsing in full speed on your PC. It powers the whole PC. You don’t need to set any Proxy on any browser. Just leave it at “Automatically Detect Settings“.
But if your Android phone is not rooted, then you should make use of Pdanet
Comment below if you are having problem setting it.