Applications are hereby invited from prospective candidates interested in gaining admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 2ndJuly 2018.
All candidates eligible for screening are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2018/2019 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB Brochure.
LASPOTECH SCREENING EXERCISE GUIDELINES
1. Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
ii. Select ADMISSION SCREENINGiii. Click on “Continue” button
iv, Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name.
Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
v. Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
vi. Click on “Continue”vii. Log in with your username and password
viii. Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
viii. Complete the application form as appropriate
3. Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph ofNOTMORE THAN 22kb. Then,
4. Enter his/her UTME Score
5. Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result( s)
6. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button
7. Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
8. Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 22nd July 2018.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: