Kaduna — The Kaduna State Government has further defended its pruning of the
number of district heads in the state saying the measure was taken after deliberation by the State Executive Council.
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Media and Publicity, Mr. Samaila Aruwan said the government had subsequently
implemented its decision to restructure the districts which gave opportunity for fresh
appointments of district heads to be made.
“Government asked all the 32 emirates and chiefdoms to forward nominees to be considered for appointment as district heads. In addition, government restated longstanding policy that succession to district headship is not hereditary, and that all residents of a district are eligible to seek the headship whenever it is vacant,” he said.
Aruwan said all the 32 emirates and chiefdoms had forwarded the names of persons they were nominating for appointments as district heads and the government was currently vetting the resumes and records of the 230 nominees.
He said government would announce the new 77 district heads when this process was concluded, adding that the State
Executive Council could find no strategic consideration to justify the expansion in the number of districts from 77 to 390.
- List Of Courses You can Study Without Economics
- Waec 2018/2019 Government Obj/Theory/Essay Questions & Answers
- See List of polytechnics that accept lower credit for HND
- FCE, Abeokuta 2016-17 [CEDEP] Admission List [1st & Suppl.] Out
- How to Gain Admission into Medicine and Surgery in UNICAL: Requirement and Procedure
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) School Fees Payment Deadline & Penalty for 2018/2019 Freshmen
- New Novel: The Devil Wears Okrika[Chapter 2]
- FUDutsin-Ma Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms – 2018/2019
- WAEC 2018 Chemistry Practical Answers: 2018 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions & Answers
- FCE Abeokuta [CEDEP] Resumption & Registration Notice 2018/2019
Universities23 hours ago
Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Celebrity Gist22 hours ago
‘Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I Would Rather Date An Ugly Man’ – Ghanaian Actress
Polytechnics9 hours ago
Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB, ND, HND & Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Universities23 hours ago
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Toxicology Test Schedule for 2018/2019 New Students
Polytechnics23 hours ago
Kogi Poly School Fees Payment & Registration Notice to Freshmen 2018/19
Jamb22 hours ago
Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students
Admission List23 hours ago
Kogi Poly HND and Pre-ND Admission List 2018/2019
Polytechnics22 hours ago
Kogi State Poly Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Session
Universities22 hours ago
Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University
Universities9 hours ago
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session