The management of Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has announced the commencement of 2018/2019 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME).
FUTO Post UTME form is now readily available for purchase online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019
Application for FUTO post UTME
screening exercise commences on
Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and closes on Saturday 21st July 2018
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 1 80 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice
University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO Post UTME Method of Application.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the University website:
2. Click on Prospective students.
3. Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST- UTME Application”.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration
Number to generate Payment
Invoice containing the Remita
Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
5. Proceed to any Bank with the
payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
6. Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Correctly enter your O’Level results.
9. Confirm your entries.
10. Submit your application.
11. Print out your acknowledgement
12. Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018.
The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile
number and e-mail address for
2. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
3. Any candidate who fails to
successfully submit his application
online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact: