Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Uwana invites candidates with National Diploma qualifications who have completed the
appropriate period of industrial attachment to apply for Higher National Diploma programmes of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
COURSES OFFERED IN THE POLYTECHNIC
The available courses are as follows:
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS BASED COURSES
Business Administration & Management, Office Technology & Management, Accountancy, Public Administration, Marketing.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE BASED COURSES
Technology, Civil Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management,
Architectural Technology, Quantity
Surveying, Ceramics & Glass Technology, Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology, Maths/Statistics, Hospitality
Management & Tourism.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS
(i) Original copy of O’level Result (ii) Original copy of National Diploma Statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited
(iii) Original copy of Letter of Completion of 1 year Industrial Training.
The Application Fee for Higher National Diploma, Part-Time Higher National Diploma (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita
Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The
website opens on 11 July , 2018
Polyunwana 2018/2019 Pre-ND, HND regular and HND part-time now on sale [N5000]
1. Candidates should visit the school website: www.polyunwana.net
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail
ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment
using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
We wish all applicants success in the screening as well as their studies in Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State.
C. C. IGWEONU (MRS) DEPUTY REGISTRAR
for : REGISTRAR