The Management of the Polytechnic received a three man team from University of Maiduguri for the Pre-Resource Verification exercise in preparation for the
affiliation to run two PGD and six Degree programmes with University.
The team which was headed by the Director Affiliation of the University, Prof. A. B. Alhassan, expressed satisfaction with quality of staff, infrastructures and
equipment put in place by the Polytechnic.
He assured the Management of the positive outcome of their reports.
In his address of welcome, the Rector, Arc. S. W. Gumau thanked the University for responding to the request and assured the team of the Polytechnic’s total commitment and support for the collaboration.
The programmes visited are:
1. PGD in Mass Communication,
2. PGD in Leisure and Tourism,
3. Degree in Mathematics,
4. Degree in Marketing,
5. Degree in Banking and Finance
6. Degree in Medical Laboratories Science
7. Degree in Food Science Technology and
8. Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics