Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, FECA post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. FECA post UTME form is now available for purchase online.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), one of the leading higher institutions of learning in Nigeria pioneering a lot of research in the area of food and livestock production, accredited by the NBTE and Approved by NYSC, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
FECA Post UTME Test will be conducted on Wednesday, 29th August, 2018 at the College campus.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in the 2018/2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) who made the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
Candidates who made FECA their
second, third or fourth choice.
Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
In addition, each candidate must
possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-
ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening.
Candidates are required to:
1. Visit the College website
http://www.feca.edu.ng for information
2. Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at http://portal.feca.edu.ng/cportal/web click >> Start a new application and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
3. Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2018/2019
The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday 29th August, 2018.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
1. All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
1. REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
2. JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
3. Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
4. One passport photograph.
5. Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit fecaelearning.com.ng.
2. The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
3. Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
4. For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng or call 08039170136.
Apply Before: Tuesday, 28th August, 2018.