Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested
candidates who wrote the 2018/2019 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2018 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with immediate effect.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
(D) INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose.
They should however upload their result when available.
11. N.B: Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials.
Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed.
The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it.
Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on
their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
A. F. OSORE (MRS)
- List Of Courses You can Study Without Economics
- See List of polytechnics that accept lower credit for HND
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) School Fees Payment Deadline & Penalty for 2018/2019 Freshmen
- Waec 2018/2019 Government Obj/Theory/Essay Questions & Answers
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) HND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- 2018/2019 JAMB CBT Questions & Answers, Expo, Runz, | Jamb 2018 Expo, Answers, Runz, Questions
- FCE, Abeokuta 2016-17 [CEDEP] Admission List [1st & Suppl.] Out
- FCET, Umunze 2017/18 Approved Academic Calendar Out
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session
- NTI 1st Semester Examination Time-Table – 2018 [NCE, BDPs, & PGDE]
Universities14 hours ago
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) School Fees Payment Deadline & Penalty for 2018/2019 Freshmen
Polytechnics21 hours ago
Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB, ND, HND & Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Polytechnics12 hours ago
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) HND 1st & 2nd Batch Admission Lists for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Admission List12 hours ago
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session [ND 1st Batch & 2nd Batch)
Polytechnics12 hours ago
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Acceptance Fee Payment, Clearance & Registration Procedures for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted ND & HND Candidates
Universities21 hours ago
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session
Universities15 hours ago
AAU Adjusted Academic Calendar, 2018/2019 Out
Universities14 hours ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Undergraduate School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Entertainment11 hours ago
Suicide: DJ Xgee’s Family Speaks After His Death, Says “Don’t Blame His Wife”
Celebrity Gist12 hours ago
Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (Photos)