Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum. (FCE Technical, Potiskum) Job Vacancy and Recruitment Advertisement for the Post of College Librarian in March 2019.
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum, Yobe State invites applications from suitably candidates for the vacant position of College Liberian.
- The College Librarian is a
Principal Officer in the College who is responsible to the Provost for
the overall administration and coordination of the College Library, its
branches in the Schools and Departments, as well as in providing
services for the entire College community.
- Forming overall library policies, personal contacts and liaison with the departments
- Preparation of library Budgets
- Engaging in matters of common interest
- Responsible to the Provost for the day to day smooth running of the College Library
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Experience
for the post of College Librarian should not be below the rank of
Principal Librarian or equivalent in academic library and must possess
the following requirements:
- Membership of Librarians Registration Council of Nigeria
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory professional development course/council annual workshops.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Library Science (MLS) with at least eighteen(18) years cognate experience
- Relevant scholarly publications in journals and textbooks equivalent to that of a Chief Lecturer is a must
- Proficiency in Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Candidates must have spent at least 5 years as Principal Librarian or its equivalent in academic library.
- Candidates should not be more than 59 years of age at the time of application.
appointment of the candidate is for a period of five (5) years in the
first instance, and may be eligible for reappointment for a second term
of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance and no more.
Condition of Service
will be entitled to the privileges and benefits specified in the terms
and conditions for staff of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) type-written copies of their Applications (including Curriculum Vitae and Credentials), giving the required information listed below:
- Full Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin
- Local Government & Origin
- Permanent Postal Address
- Current Postal Address
- Mental Status
- Number and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional bodies
- List of Academic journals and publications, where applicable
- Experience, posts held with duration, salaries and dates
- Evidence of proficiency in ICT (packages and capacities)
- Societal linkages
All Application should be forwarded to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P. M. B 1013, Potiskum,
Applications closes on 20th March, 2019.
This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencementREAD MORE
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amount payable as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students ofREAD MORE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia for 2019/2020 academic session. The UniversityREAD MORE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, (ACEONDO) part-time NCE programme during the 2018/2019READ MORE
The management of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) has released the provisional admission list into its Part-Time Degree Studies programmes for the 2018/2019READ MORE
The need for staff and students to be properly dressed at all times within the campus cannot be over emphasized as indecent dressing reduces theREAD MORE
WAEC English language Obj And Essay/Theory and Test of orals Solution Questions and Answer – May/Jan 2019 Expo Runz. English language Obj And Essay/Theory and…
WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay Question & Answers Expo. We are here to offer you latest answers on WAEC 2019 MATHEMATICS Obj & Essay…
Aspirants Accuse FUOYE Of Admission Malpractice & Favoritism, Sends Letter containing concrete evidence to The Management. A particular aspirant of the Federal University Oye- Ekiti,…
The authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session. NDU Academic Calendar…
If you are a 400L or 500L student and you have not confirmed your status on JAMB Matriculation List, you may not be mobilized for…