Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than
two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics and any other three from: Economics, Geography, Commerce/
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post
The closing date for the submission of Online Application Form is Friday 28th September, 2018.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms
1. Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
2. A photocopy of original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
3. Certificates/Diplomas as may be
applicable and meeting departmental requirements.
4. A passport size photographs.
5. A photocopy of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
6. A photocopy of computer printout of 2018 UTME for ND full time applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College on or before the 28th of September, 2018.
Credentials of short listed candidates will be screened and might be invited for interview
which is usually held in the College premises.
Successful candidates will be communicated to on or before 2nd October, 2018.
For further enquiries:
Registrar – 08035061039
Babade – 08038319232
Seyi – 08034759227