Ebonyi State University, EBSU acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform the general public and especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the institution has announced that all candidates offered provisional admission must pay the approved acceptance fee to accept their admission.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT:
You are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidate must generate their acceptance and school fee payment inovice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first come, first serve and a minimum of two weeks is hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
- List Of Courses You can Study Without Economics
- Waec 2018/2019 Government Obj/Theory/Essay Questions & Answers
- See List of polytechnics that accept lower credit for HND
- FCE, Abeokuta 2016-17 [CEDEP] Admission List [1st & Suppl.] Out
- How to Gain Admission into Medicine and Surgery in UNICAL: Requirement and Procedure
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) School Fees Payment Deadline & Penalty for 2018/2019 Freshmen
- New Novel: The Devil Wears Okrika[Chapter 2]
- FUDutsin-Ma Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms – 2018/2019
- WAEC 2018 Chemistry Practical Answers: 2018 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions & Answers
- FCE Abeokuta [CEDEP] Resumption & Registration Notice 2018/2019
Universities23 hours ago
Samuel Adegboyega University (SAU) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Celebrity Gist22 hours ago
‘Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I Would Rather Date An Ugly Man’ – Ghanaian Actress
Polytechnics9 hours ago
Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) IJMB, ND, HND & Degree Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session [UPDATED]
Universities23 hours ago
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Toxicology Test Schedule for 2018/2019 New Students
Polytechnics22 hours ago
Kogi Poly School Fees Payment & Registration Notice to Freshmen 2018/19
Jamb22 hours ago
Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students
Admission List23 hours ago
Kogi Poly HND and Pre-ND Admission List 2018/2019
Polytechnics22 hours ago
Kogi State Poly Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Session
Universities22 hours ago
Akanno Justice Nzubechukwu, Missing 400L Student Of Imo State University
Universities9 hours ago
Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Final Examination Timetable for 1st Semester 2018/2019 Academic Session