Delta State Bursary Award Application Form Guidelines for 2018/2019 Session
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, DSBSB Bursary Award Application Form, Eligibility, Application Guidelines for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites
applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and
Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2018/2019 Student’s
Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary
This scheme is for students already in any
recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics,
Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
See Approved Private and Public Schools.
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or
Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your
details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for
verification, It is extremely important that you retain your
Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Deadline is 13th March, 2019.
Note:All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: email@example.com.
Share this post below ??
Want To Promote Your Music, Videos, Mixtapes, Comedy video or for Sponsored Posts On DailySchoolGist? Click Here Or Talk To Us On Whatsapp +2349083881148
Want To Get Our Latest Updates As Soon as it drops? Join Our Group On Whatsapp,