Applications are invited for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Pre-Degree, Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities, Diploma, Professional Certificates Programmes for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates seeking admission into Pre-Degree programme should possess the following:
• A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
1. General Certificate of Education (GCE)
2. West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
• Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
Remedial Science, Arts and Humanities
Candidates seeking admission into remedial programme for science, social science, arts and management must have the following:
• At least a pass at credit level in three relevant subjects.
• To be considered for admission in to Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Bachelor Degree programme, the post remedial candidate is expected to sit for and pass the West African Senior Secondary School and JAMB examinations.
Diploma and Professional Certificate Programmes
Diploma Programmes include the following:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Communication Studies
3. Diploma in Business Administration
4. Diploma in Security Studies
5. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
7. Diploma in Public Administration
8. Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
9. Diploma in Computer Studies
10. Diploma in Horticulture
11. Diploma in Biotechnology
12. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
13. Diploma in Environmental Science
• Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
• Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the requirements can proceed immediately to the University Campus with his/her JAMB RESULT and O’ Level For Registration / Documentation.
For Admission call:
Tel: +234 (0) 701-3867-916
Tel: +234 (0) 813-4857-055
Tel: +234 (0) 818-2705-730
The Chairman of the Academic Staff union of universities IMSU chapter has said again that its domesticated nationwide strike is total, Indefinite and Comprehensive, No…
Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY HND admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates. This is to inform all…
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU has commenced strike. Also the organised labour Sunday night shunned meeting organised by the Federal Government to resolve…
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes and also participated in…
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK biometric verification exercise schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates. This is to inform all the candidates offered…