Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3-years Regular NCE Progarmme of
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin for the 2018/2019 Session.
How to Apply for Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Post UTME.
1. Prospective Candidates should
visit www.aocoed.edu.ng. Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page.
2. Click on “STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the dropdown. The Prospective candidates will be required to submit some information:
3. Provide the following information:
UTME Registration No
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the
4. Click on PROCEED after providing the above details
5. On the next page, a Transaction
Reference No., along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
Generate Payment Advice: If you
click on this button, a payment
advice form will be generated for
you, which you have to print out
and take to any commercial bank in Nigeria. At the bank, inform the
cashier that you want to pay AOCOED fees using Remita.
PAY NOW: If you click on this button, you will be redirected to the secure Remita Web pay platform for you to pay your application fees using your bank’s ATM card. Fill in your card details and you will be redirected back to the application portal after a successful payment.
6. A transaction message will be sent to your email , hence the need to use your personal e-mail address and telephone no.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
1. After successful payment for AOCOED 2018/2019 Online admission Screening Exercise, return to AOCOED Application
Portal by visiting www.aocoed.edu.ng.
Then Locate the Header Menu at the top of the page. Click on “ STUDENT SERVICES” option on the Header Menu and select Application Portal from the dropdown menu.
2. When on the Application Portal Page, Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION button.
3. You are brought to a Login Screen, hence;
If you applied for POST-UTME
Screening, use your JAMB
Registration Number AND your
SURNAME to login to the AOCOED
Online Application Platform to
complete your application.
If you applied for PART-TIME NCE or PRELIM, use your APPLICATION
NUMBER and your SURNAME to
login to the AOCOED Online
Application Platform to complete
4. After successful login, a form would be presented to you. kindly provide all necessary details;
Passport Photograph not more than 20kb (Jpeg)
5. After providing all the information required, Click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
6. On submission of your application, a printable copy of your application would be generated. Print this form as it is your Application Form. Good luck.
Note: The portal will be opened for applications on Monday, the 6th of August, 2018.